Monday, November 29, 2010

One of those moments...

Look what I did today:) I smashed SAEP car. well, technicaly no one was driving it...but there was someone chasing it down the hill:) Man, I'm ussualy one of those people who use the hand break even when its not nessesary...but I guess we all have our moments. What mad it that much more interesting was the fact that my supervisor was with me:) She was the one that saw the car going for a stroll on its own... you should have heard the scream..."Car!" I guess I set my new personal record when running after that runnaway thing....well, I was too late... BOOM:) So, I guess there is a lot of paper work in store for me in the folowing days::) I must say that the funniest moment was at the police station when the policeman asked "who was driving?" and I replied " No one:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment