Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sand in my shoes...or beaches so far:)

Milnerton was the first sandy beach my European feet got the chance to step on. Couldn't ask for anything more... sunset, sandy beach, beautiful Table mountain view and surfers riding the last waves of that day.

Miuzenberg is by far the most popular beach for surfing, especially for beginners. Long beach with picturesque rainbow beach huts. Locals and Tourist seem to enjoy this beach. As you walk along the beach and collect the shells wind seems to be playing with your hair. Found some huge sea weed here. I must admit that I never saw anything like it.

Camps Bay is a posh area. Sandy beach with boulders. The view on 12 apostles is just amazing, especially as the sun sets.

Llundando is just plain beautiful. Since I was there on Sunday it was a little bit crowdy but not too much. This beach was a final destination of my bike ride. What a beautiful day that was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment